CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY XXXI ISSCT CONGRESS DELEGATE FEE
- The Registered delegates who cancel their participation or do not turn up for the Congress will receive conference documentation but no refund of the delegate fee shall be admissible.
- In case a Registered Delegate is not able to attend the XXXI ISSCT Congress due to some unavoidable reasons, He She may nominate a Substitute delegate from their organization only and subject to condition that the substituted delegate is a valid member of ISSCT. The substitution may be informed to the Congress Organizing Committee of XXXI ISSCT Congress on or before 15 Jan 2023. Any claims after the said date shall not be entertained in any circumstances.
- If the Congress Organizing Committee XXXI ISSCT Congress decides for any reason to cancel the event, the full refund of the registration fee will be made to the registered delegate. However, no refunds or part refunds shall be made by Congress Organizing Committee XXXI ISSCT Congress for changes to the event programme, dates, venue, or speaker composition.
- If the Congress Organizing Committee XXXI ISSCT Congress changes the dates or postpones the conference, delegate payments will be credited towards the rescheduled date.
- If for any reason COC XXXI ISSCT Congress decides to cancel or postpone the event, COC XXXI ISSCT Congress is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other travel costs or charges incurred by delegates.
- All cancellations must be done in writing stating the mailing date to the Congress Organizing Committee at email@example.com.
- Please note: All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement / Contract shall be finally settled by a Sole Arbitrator, to be appointed by the Organizers, under the provision of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The place of the arbitration shall be Delhi only and only the Courts at Delhi shall have jurisdiction.