These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website; you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India”, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India”, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
“CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
“CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between “THE CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of DELHI”, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in “NEW DELHI” for the resolution of any disputes.
“CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” is focused on defending your security and guarantees that you keep on trusting “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” with your own information. At the point when you connect with us you may impart your own information to us which permits recognizable proof of you as an individual.
Communications from the Site:
For eg name, address, email, contact number. This will fall under the domain of "individual information".
“CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” is the sole proprietor of the data ordered on “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India ”.
This security articulation applies just to data examined by this Site.
- Exceptional Offers and Updates: We may sometimes send you data on items, administrations, uncommon arrangements, and advancements. Be that as it may, we present you an alternative to suspend getting these kinds of correspondences.
- Administration Related Announcements: We will send you carefully administration related declarations on uncommon events when it is important to do as such. For example, if our administration is incidentally suspended for upkeep, we may send you an email advising you about this.
- Interchanges: You agree to get interchanges from us by email, SMS or some other correspondence made electronically, verbally or physically through post. You concur that all understandings, notification, divulgences and different correspondences that “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” gives to you by email or in some other previously mentioned mediums fulfil any legitimate prerequisite that such interchanges be recorded as a hard copy.
- Legal Disclaimer: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site or in “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” good faith judgment such legal disclosures are reasonably necessary to comply with or respond to any claims. If you no longer wish to receive our press releases, newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
- Security: The security of your own data is critical to us. We don't utilize any encryption on our structures, as we don't gather Visa numbers, standardized savings numbers or whatever other delicate data that can be utilized in wholesale fraud.
- Business Transitions: In the occasion “CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE XXXI ISSCT Congress India” experiences a business progress, for example, a merger, securing by another organization or closeout of all or a bit of its benefits, your by and by recognizable data will probably be among the advantages moved. You will be advised by means of conspicuous notice on our Web website for 30 days of any such change in possession or control of your own data.